1. A light, short, and strapless dress. Depending on the fabric, it can look anything from very relaxed and casual to more elegant and formal. Up to you!
Found at White Azalea Destination Dresses
2. A long, flowy maxi dress may be a little unorthodox for some, but these dresses are beautiful and can look very fitting in a beach wedding.
Found at Weddingomania
3. The one-shoulder bridesmaids dress is always a classic and looks good on everyone!
3. If you’re looking for more formal attire, try a high-neck cocktail dress for your bridesmaids. Classy and stylish.
5. Another popular option is giving your bridesmaids a general color and style and allowing them to pick their own dresses! The result is a casual, fun, and colorful wedding party!
Found at Jonathan Ivy, Lifestyle Photography
© 2004-2013 Kwanza Clay Bowe and Kate Zhukova, AWeddingBreeze.com/Access Exuma, Ltd. Want to use this article on your Blog, website or newsletter?