This is a Facebook group hosted by Kwanza Bowe, founder of A Wedding Breeze and co-owner of Chat ‘N’ Chill® 🏝 The Legendary Beach Bar & Waterfront venue in Exuma, Bahamas,🇧🇸 for brides looking for information on planning destination weddings in 📍 The Bahamas and Caribbean. We are here to HELP each other, in a positive manner. We will respect each other and be kind. ✌🏼❤️🌈 If you feel the same, fantastic; please submit a request to join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/bahamabridetribe
Here are some guidelines that are important to follow in order to make this a supportive and productive group for everyone. Group members agree to follow these rules.
- Be Kind and Courteous. We’re all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. We believe healthy debate and disagreement are natural and constructive, but kindness is required. Personal attacks, trolling, and abuse will not be tolerated. The key to a great community experience is an engaging and inclusive space where everyone can learn and grow. Be nice!
- Avoid Naming and Shaming. We love criticism of products, services, policies, and performance (ESPECIALLY our own). For the sake of that constructive debate we just talked about, we will distinguish between useful, focused argument and smear tactics/propaganda against A Wedding Breeze, Chat ‘N’ Chill®, The Bahamas or any other company, country or product.
- Hate Speech or Bullying Are Not Permitted. Make sure everyone feels safe. We understand that people often feel strongly about issues discussed in DigitalMarketer communities, but we may remove any posts or comments that others might find offensive or threatening. Not everyone has a thick skin, so please consider the impact your posts and comments can have on others.
- Be respectful of Opposing Opinions We reserve the right to redirect conversation or remove the ability to comment on posts that become a series of mud-throwing comments based on personal opinions or generalizations. We ask our members to find ways of sharing their views that do not feel alienating, threatening or toxic to others.
- Keep it relevant. Conversations in our communities cover a variety of topics, in addition to the general topic of destination weddings, wedding planning, travel, relationships and related topics. But if you make a post or comment that is super off-target, it might be removed in order to keep discussions on track. Administrators have the right and will utilize the option to delete comments or block all involvement in this group for any reason.
- No direct or indirect self-promotion of your programs, groups or services, including no links to your site(s) or social media profiles and no PMing to solicit members or suggesting someone PMs you unless specifically requested by an admin. You must have explicit permission to private message someone in this group.
- No Links. Please do not post links in the feed. You may share a tool, program or service that you love and use, but please no affiliate links in the group or DMs. You may post links in the comments when they meet the other rules (no affiliate links, sales pages etc.).
- No lives, stories, GIFs, or uploaded videos in the group. GIFs can be used in comments but not in the original post.
- No market research. You may not use this group to conduct market research for your own products and services.
- Use the Appropriate Communication Channels. Our online communities are not an extension of Customer Care, but it is a great place for two-way discussion and feedback. Please direct individual customer care issues and product inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-504-3100.
- Help us Moderate Discussions. We want our every online community to be a welcome space for intelligent discussion and support, and we expect members to help us achieve this by notifying us of potential problems and helping each other keep conversations inviting and appropriate. Please report problematic posts or notify the community mgr.
- Let’s have some fun! Post your engagement photos, rings,, questions, and challenges. Support others, seek support and most of all enjoy your engagement and make progress on your wedding plans!
- P.S. Any posts that violate the above rules will be deleted without notice.
- In summary… just be cool. 😎