Photo by Mark Winder
Grand Isle Resort & Spa at Emerald Bay Beach, Great Exuma, The Exuma Islands, Bahamas, Photo by Mark Winder
When possible, and you have not already contacted Grand Isle, then I advise that you contact me first. And here’s Why:
- You’ll have someone to hold your hand and walk you through the entire process from start to finish.
- You’ll have some to answer all of your questions about room nights, event policies, etc.
- You’ll have an easier and more enjoyable experience without the stress and hassel
- You’ll have access to the most trusted and reliable vendors available.
- You won’t need to worry about any other “major event” conflicts with your event because as a Destination Bride, you should be THE STAR and VIP Celebrity guest for your wedding weekend!
- You can rest assured that the planning guidelines I am providing for you were tested and proven with dozens of clients who had the challenge of planning a wedding away and ultimately realized an expertly executed, organized event that was memorable for their guests.
Photo by Mario Nixon
Grand Isle is located on beautiful Emerald Bay Beach with powder white sand on Great Exuma Island, Bahamas.
But, what if I already contacted Grand Isle Resort & Spa, can you still help me?
Absolutely, yes, of course! We can still help you. We just like to make sure your experience is easier and as enjoyable as possible, so that is why we suggest that you contact us first. However, if you have already contacted Grand Isle, that is OK, as we have a great working relationship with Grand Isle.
To schedule a complimentary “FIRST DATE” get-acquainted consultation, please contact us or email us at email@example.com.
If you want to see more pictures from the Grand Isle, then please visit our gallery and portfolio here.If you have not already booked, then we will be happy to help you, hold your hand and walk you through the entire process. Call us today at 1-877-WED-EXUMA to start planning your Grand Isle Resort Exuma Wedding!