For a destination beach wedding, hors d’oeuvres and a buffet full of appetizers are the way to go. You can have something on hand that even the most pickiest of eaters will gawk over. They are a fun and trendy alternative to the traditional three-course meal. The options are limitless, but here are a few of our favorites:
1) You can set up a beautiful cheese and fruit table with some of the local fruits native to your destination location.
2) One of the more popular options could be a slider station with an array of beef, chicken and veggie burgers. Guests can choose what they want to put on their burgers, and these are a hit with the kids.
Found at VVV
3) A sushi, shrimp, crabcake or tropical fish station is ideal for beach wedding food.
4) Hard- plastic shot glasses filled with tomato soup served with a slice of a grilled cheese. Dressed up, this dish is much more than our favorite meal when we were children.
5) Even if you plan on having a wedding cake, a dessert station will never do you wrong. Throw in smaller, bite-size desserts and add in a chocolate fountain for your guests to dip their fresh fruit in.
Found at VVV
© 2004-2013 Kwanza Clay Bowe and McKenzie Doll, AWeddingBreeze.com/Access Exuma, Ltd. Want to use this article on your Blog, website or newsletter?